This is a good and straightforward little snack to maintain available for the youngsters. My children love the heck out of chocolate, so as a substitute of giving them the sugary stuff, I make Ballistic Bites. I additionally like making these across the holidays (coming ahead of I’m prepared for!) as a fast dessert or finger-food contribution to events and potlucks.
The better part is which you could very simply add selection simply by swapping out for a special kind of nut, and utilizing a special flavored MCT powder. This time I used a caramel taste, and it pairs fantastically with the chocolate and pecans, however the potential taste combos listed here are limitless. Use your favourite flavored powder (or plain powder and flavored extract) and nuts of your option to tailor them to your individual tastes.
Easily add selection by swapping in your favourite nuts and flavored MCT powder.
- 1 stick (4 oz/ 113 g) unsalted butter
- 3 oz (85 g) your favourite sugar free chocolate (I used a Lily’s unique 70% darkish bar)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- 1 scoop (1/3 oz/ 10 g) your favourite MCT oil powder
- 48 pecan halves, intact or chopped, as desired
- Prepare a 24-well mini muffin tin by lining with silicone liners, OR pull out a 24-well silicone small sweet mildew in no matter design you want.
- Divide the pecans evenly between every effectively. If utilizing intact halves, that’s 2 per effectively. If you chopped or crushed the nuts, it’s OK to eyeball it when sprinkling a bit into every effectively. Set apart.
- In a small saucepan, start melting the butter over medium warmth. Break up the chocolate if it’s one strong piece or massive items. You need it in small squares or items. Chips are high quality, too.
- Once the butter is about half melted, add the chocolate to the saucepan and whisk to soften.
- When the chocolate is totally melted and integrated into the butter, take away from the warmth and shortly whisk in vanilla, sea salt, and MCT powder.
- Divide the chocolate combination evenly between the ready wells in your tin or sweet mildew. It most likely gained’t attain the tops, and that’s OK.
- Once the chocolate has been distributed, pop the tin or sweet mildew into the freezer for an hour to harden and set.
- Remove from the freezer and pop the set sweets out of the liners or mildew.
- Store in an hermetic container within the fridge.
Per every bit of set chocolate: 71.7 cal, 0.6 g protein, 7.6 g fats, 2.4 g carbs, 1.3 g fiber, 0.6 g sugar alcohol, 0.5 g NET carbs
- Serving Size: 1/24 recipe (1 sweet)
Keywords: Ballistic Keto, Chocolate, Dessert, Snacks