Valentine’s Day is developing quickly, and Cheesecake Fluff is an ideal dessert to spherical out a celebration dinner along with your sweetie. To give just a little completely different twist on the plain vanilla stuff, I added just a little gelatin to stabilize, and a few caramel flavored MCT powder to kick up the style.
This recipe is tremendous versatile, in that you could change up extracts and flavored powders, as you want. If you may have a tough time sourcing your favourite flavored MCT powder, swap it out for plain MCT powder and 1/2-1 tsp, to style, of your favourite flavored extract.
- 1 brick (8 oz/ 227 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 c (8 fl oz/ 237 ml) heavy cream
- 2 scoops (approx. 20 g) caramel flavored MCT powder, or your favourite taste
- 4 tbsp (approx. 2 oz/ 57 g) Confectioner’s Swerve (or powdered sweetener of your selection)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp plain gelatin
- 5-10 drops vanilla liquid stevia, if desired
- pinch salt
- In a mixing bowl, add all components and whip stiff with a hand or stand mixer.
- Garnish, as desired, and serve chilly.
As proven: Garnished with just a little shaved Lily’s further darkish chocolate.
Per 1/8 recipe: 220.4 cal, 3.3 g protein, 22 g fats, 10.2 g carbs, 0 g fiber, 7.5 g sugar alcohol, 2.7 g NET carbs
Keywords: cheesecake fluff, ballistic keto, dessert, simple salted caramel