During this bizarre time, when individuals are being inspired to maintain their purchasing restricted, I’ve spent evenings form of throwing stuff collectively in makes an attempt to make a very tasty meal of no matter I occur to have readily available. Cheesy Chicken Verde is the consequence on one such try. It’s easy to prep, bakes up pretty rapidly, and is filled with taste. It additionally goes very well with my low carb Rotel Rice on the aspect to spherical out your keto Tex-Mex meal. If you want cheese and you want Tex-Mex, this straightforward dish is a weeknight winner.
Round out your Tex-Mex-style meal with a aspect of Rotel Rice.
- 1 1/2 lb (24 oz/ 680 g) hen thighs, boneless and skinless (search for a package deal of six thighs)
- 1 brick (8 oz/ 227 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c (4 fl oz/ 118 ml) salsa verde
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp floor black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp floor cumin
- 4 oz (113 g) sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350 levels F and put together a baking dish.
- Arrange the hen thighs within the baking dish.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, stir collectively the softened cream cheese, salsa verde, and seasonings.
- Top and unfold every hen thigh with an equal quantity of the salsa verde combination.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese evenly excessive of the hen thighs.
- Bake at 350 levels F for about half-hour, or till an on the spot-learn thermometer inserted into the middle of a thigh reaches 165 levels F. The cheeses needs to be melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and let stand ten minutes to relaxation earlier than serving scorching.
Per serving: 348 cal, 24.9 g protein, 26.4 g fats, 4.3 g carbs, 0.1 g fiber, 4.2 g NET carbs
Keywords: Tex-mex, hen, cheese, salsa verde, tacky hen verde, hen, poultry, primary dishes