Another week at house, one other tremendous easy keto recipe. I make this low-carb coleslaw for the household pretty frequently, and with contemporary greens fairly plentiful in any respect my native grocers (be it in particular person or through supply) this was the right selection of aspect for cookout evening. It’s fast, straightforward, and modifications only a bit relying on which one in all my handmade sauces I’ve available in the meanwhile.
I feel this tastes greatest with a candy sauce, and have linked my Maple Bourbon BBQ Sauce in addition to my Black Cherry BBQ Sauce, however be happy to make use of your loved ones’s favourite bottled sauce as a substitute if that’s what you may have within the fridge or cupboard.
- 1 lb (16 oz/ 454 g) shredded tricolor coleslaw greens
- 1 oz (28 g) onion, diced
- 1/2 c (4 fl oz/ 118 ml) BBQ sauce (Maple Bourbon or Black Cherry )
- 1 tbsp (1/2 fl oz/ 15 ml) cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp (1/2 fl oz/ 15 ml) ready yellow mustard
- 1/2 tsp Frank’s scorching sauce
- 1/2 tsp Seasoned Salt or your favourite all-function seasoning
- Toss the coleslaw greens and onion collectively in a lined storage container or bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk collectively the remaining components.
- Pour the BBQ combination over the coleslaw and toss properly to mix.
- Put the lid on and chill till chilly, at the least 4 hours.
- Serve chilled and luxuriate in!
Per 1/8 recipe: 35 cal, 0.8 g protein, 0.1 g fats, 7 g carbs, 1.5 g fiber, 2.3 g sugar alcohol, 3.2 g NET carbs