“Put that in your pan and cake it!” was in all probability not ever mentioned earlier than at this time, however that’s the recommendation we took after we got here up with our protein pancakes. Why not have a pancake that’s as useful as our different merchandise? While we don’t have a pre-packaged pancake to please you with, the recipe for this one is straightforward and repeatable each morning you have got a yearning for a protein flapjack. And judging by how good these style, that’ll be extra mornings than you anticipate. Check out the complete recipe under.
- 3 Eggs, giant
- 1/3 coconut flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- Quest Protein Powder (one serving of any taste)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Whisk collectively the eggs and milk till integrated.
- Add the remaining components and proceed whisking till clean.
- Prepare a skillet or pancake pan with non-stick spray and activate medium warmth.
- Cook the pancakes 1/4 cup at a time till edges begin to brown.
- Flip and prepare dinner the opposite aspect till golden brown.