Tex-Mex type meals might be my favourite. I get it trustworthy. It’s each my mother and my grandpa’s favourite, too! I may (and do) eat it most days.
This is a type of recipes I got here up with on the fly one evening, and it ended up such successful that I hold making it over and over. It’s not precisely Spanish rice, however it’s a fairly flavorful stand-in. I often make this at any time when we have now one thing Tex-Mex-ish, like Mexi-Stuffed Chicken. It can be an ideal accompaniment to tortilla-much less fajitas or on taco evening!
3.8 g NET carbs per serving
- 1/4 c (2 fl oz) avocado oil
- 48 g yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 20 oz (567 g) bag frozen riced cauliflower
- 10 oz (284 g) can unique Rotel (diced tomatoes and inexperienced chilies)
- 1 1/2 tsp Seasoned Salt
- 2 oz queso fresco (Mexican crumbling cheese), crumbled
- 2 tbsp contemporary cilantro leaves, chopped
- In a big skillet, warmth the oil over medium.
- Once the oil is sizzling, add the onion and sauté till translucent.
- Add the garlic and stir one other 30 seconds or so, till aromatic.
- Add the riced cauliflower, Seasoned Salt, and might of Rotel (juice and all) to the skillet and proceed cooking over medium, stirring ceaselessly, till the cauliflower is cooked by means of and many of the liquid has evaporated, about ten minutes or so.
- Remove from the warmth and garnish with queso fresco and cilantro.
- Serve sizzling.
I exploit frozen caulirice so much out of comfort, however be at liberty to make use of contemporary, if desired.
- Serving Size: 1/8 recipe
- Calories: 109
- Fat: 8.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 5.9 g (see Description for NET carbs)
- Fiber: 2.1 g
- Protein: 3.2 g
Keywords: Sides, cauliflower, Tex-Mex, Mexican, greens, vegetarian