I’m not a giant fan-o-fish, however my son is. He’s stated on a number of events that he likes seafood a lot better than land meals, and so I do what I can to accommodate his fishy tastes whereas making it edible for myself. Luckily, the remainder of my household loves all method of seafood, too, so we had no leftovers of this salmon.
I make this on weeknights as a result of it’s fast and straightforward, so be at liberty so as to add it to your common rotation. Don’t be afraid to experiment a bit of with completely different herbs and spices to make this your individual!
Notes: This recipe can fluctuate within the variety of servings relying in your protein targets, so I listed substances within the portions I take advantage of per each half pound of salmon. Feel free to scale up or down, as wanted.
Macros and all substances listed per each 1/2 lb (8 oz/ 228 g) salmon fillet
- 1/2 lb (8 oz/227 g) salmon fillet (or extra)
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard, per each 1/2 lb salmon
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, per each 1/2 lb salon
- salt and black pepper, to style
- beneficiant pinch dried parsley, per each 1/2 lb salmon
- beneficiant pinch garlic powder, per each 1/2 lb salmon
- Preheat the oven to 450 levels F and line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a bowl, whisk collectively the Dijon mustard, lemon juice, and seasonings.
- Dip every fillet within the mustard combination, OR brush them with the combination effectively, and place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 levels F for 4-6 min per each 1/2″ of thickness to the fillets, or till the inner temperature reaches 145 levels F on an instantaneous learn thermometer.
- Let stand to relaxation 5 minutes earlier than serving scorching.
- Serving Size: Per each 1/2 lb fillet
- Calories: 558.6
- Fat: 34.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 0.5 g
- Protein: 52.7 g
Keywords: Simple Salmon, dijon, lemon, fish